Social Activist Report is a current news info about my social activities and aim to share with you the experiences. Hope by sharing this news we will develop and strengthen our networking towards serving the peoples especially rural and urban poor.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

My learning experience at Asiadhrra past one week

Hi..friends!
Its already one week I undergo OJT at Asiadhrra Secretariat, I learn new experiences past one week about many things in communication system which before I am not expert on that. Now I can present, document and communicate about what Iam doing in my development work daily through powerpoint, blog page, yahoo messenger, e-mail with photo's, downloading-uploading, scanning pictures. Its very interesting and effective way to communicate. I enjoy with all this learning which before I'm not think all of this very important for my daily work. If you know how to do that, believe me, everyday you want to be infront computer and do your busy work by using all this communication system. Anyway, you must practise everyday so that you can expert on it...ok..! Thanks my teacher Justine and Jett!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home