Social Activist Report is a current news info about my social activities and aim to share with you the experiences. Hope by sharing this news we will develop and strengthen our networking towards serving the peoples especially rural and urban poor.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Philipine Partnership for the Development of Human Resources in Rural Areas


Dear friends, I already one month On Job Training at AsiaDHRRA Secretariat Office,Quezon City, Philippine. Past one week, we are under State Emergency, declare by President Arroyo because of people power celebration. We NGOs staffs and members are also participated in the rally as I reported in this daily report last week. Anyway, we at AsiaDHRRA are in the safe situation.

So, this week I would like to share with you all about the coming agenda. I will focus this week about PhilDHRRA activities and hope that I will able to share with you all from time to time. Its also part of my learning targets in my OJT where this coming 6 till 17 Mac, I will attach to PhilDHRRA to learn about network management, partnership building focused on collaborative on mining; concept of sustainable development, concept of community-based resources management; and also exposure in Community-based development project; strategies on capacity building of POs to manage projects; role of NGOs; hope that through this learning process at PhilDHRRA, I will gain experiences and knowledge on how PhilDHRRA operate as an network and how it promote sustainable development thru people empowerment, and also other ouput is the case study on the NGO-PO relationship in implementing community-based development projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home