Social Activist Report is a current news info about my social activities and aim to share with you the experiences. Hope by sharing this news we will develop and strengthen our networking towards serving the peoples especially rural and urban poor.

Friday, May 05, 2006

BACK TO WORK IN MALAYSIA



I already back home to my family last week friday 28 April,2006 after 3 months on job training at AsiaDHRRA. My family are very happy waiting for me at KLIA airport. They missed me so much. I relax with family for few days at home. My elder daughter start enter the nursing colledge and make me busy to prepare for her study and on the 2nd may I start work at office. I brief and share with my boss about what I have learned and exposed in Philippines for the past 3 months. In the first week at office, I present the report about future plan of DHRRA Malaysia will be host 6th General Assembly of AsiaDHRRA at Taiping. I start draw my gant chart activities and share the task with other staffs. I also make a plan to give training soon on communication skill to ERA Community Centre staffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home